2017 Tour - JuNE 14-23 - Malawi
Join us for ten breath taking, life changing days of football, culture, travel and experiences in the warm heart of Africa, Malawi.
Quesitons or queries? Book a skype call here.
- 3 football matches, including one in a Superleague of Malawi Stadium
- Safari at Liwonde Wildlife Reserve
- Cape Maclear, UNESCO World Heritage site for nature
- Full cultural immersion with the friendliest people in Africa
- Coach some of Malawi's most talented young players at Chigoli Academy
Tours are not for profit and all funds raised go directly into the running of Chigoli Academy and the Chigoli Community programme helping talented children out of poverty through education, advanced football coaching and character development. This is adventure travel with purpose.
£775 / $1150 per person
- Includes: all travel in Malawi, three meals a day, all experiences, accommodation
- Doesn't Include: Flights, medical costs, drinks, spending money, insurance, tourist visa into Malawi ($75 USD)
- Groups: Group discount offered on case by case basis.
- Travel: Come as an individual, pair, small group, team - we can accommodate you
- Age: Players must be above 16. 16 and 17 year old players need parental consent. No upper age limit.
- Ability: All players welcome, both male and female and of all standards
- Accommodation: Normally shared. Private rooms available for a cost supplement. Price on application.