WIN-WIN OPPORTUNITIES TO PARTNER CHIGOLI AND SHARE IN THIS FANTASTIC SOCCER STORY
Please find our partnership range for 2018 below, as well as information regarding our key impact. Chigoli is keen to tailor any partnership package to meet your personal or business needs.
Chigoli's biggest asset is the power of the stories our work creates. By identifying talented children from backgrounds of poverty then guiding and nurturing them into international opportunities in football, education or employment we generate content that people connect to and are inspired by. Through partnership we can powerfully present these stories of life changing impact to help you reach and engage with your audience. To see an example of content produced with Ironclad Coffee please click here.
For more information please email email@example.com. For full information on any of our partnership options please click the relevant green button below:
Key Impact of Chigoli:
- U11, U13, U15/ U17 Male/U15 Female squads assembled through strategic national scouting creating the most talented youth teams in Malawi.
- Complimentary football training, private school scholarships (till the end of secondary school), character development, nutritional and medical support for 60 players.
- Role Model creation for future generations through holistic programme.
- Most advanced and innovative coaching programme in Malawi which will create a generation of players better than Malawi has historically produced.
- Programme for both talented boys and girls, 95% who come from backgrounds of severe poverty.
- Scouted circa 20,000 children to create an Academy of 60 players.
- Community programme bringing football and thematic messaging to over 3,000 children each year in Malawi.
- Community football and netball programme engaging around 200 children each week.
Below are five great reasons to sponsor:
- Chigoli promotes youth sport and education in the poorest country in the world per capita.
- Access to flow of meaningful, well produced content to connect you to you customer base / audience (videos, photos etc).
- Highly valuable, tangible CSR.
- Staff visits and exposure to Chigoli's work and cause.
- Custom CSR positions for your organisation to ensure both parties get maximum value out of the relationship.
In addition to this Chigoli holds positive relationships with the print, radio and TV media and are covered regularly in country.
Chigoli is a not-for-profit company in the United Kingdom (Registered Company #9682440), a registered company that operates on a not-for-profit basis in Malawi and have an application with the IRS to become a Non Profit in the USA in March/April 2018.