WIN-WIN OPPORTUNITIES TO PARTNER CHIGOLI AND SHARE IN THIS FANTASTIC SOCCER STORY
Please find our partnership range for 2018 below, as well as information regarding our key impact. Chigoli is keen to tailor any partnership package to meet your personal or business needs. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For full information on any of our partnership options please click the green buttons:
Key Impact of Chigoli:
- U12, U14, U16 Male/U15 Female squads assembled through strategic national scouting creating the most talented youth teams in Malawi.
- Complimentary football training, private school scholarships (till the end of secondary school), character development, nutritional and medical support for 60 players.
- Role Model creation for future generations through holistic programme.
- Most advanced and innovative coaching programme in Malawi which will create a generation of players better than Malawi has historically produced.
- Programme for both talented boys and girls, 95% who come from backgrounds of severe poverty.
- Scouted circa 15,000 children to create an Academy of 60 players.
- Community programme bringing football and thematic messaging to over 3,000 children each year in Malawi.
- Feeder club network coaching hundreds of children each week.
Below are five great reasons to sponsor:
- Chigoli promotes youth sport and education in the poorest country in the world per capita.
- Access to flow of meaningful, well produced content (videos, photos etc).
- Highly valuable, tangible CSR.
- Staff visits and exposure to Chigoli's work and cause.
- Bespoke CSR positions for your organisation to ensure both parties get maximum value out of the relationship.
In addition to this Chigoli holds positive relationships with the print, radio and TV media and are covered regularly in country.
Chigoli is a not for profit company in the United Kingdom (Registered Company #9682440) and also a registered company in Malawi.