Sponsor a Player
Get involved from wherever you are in the world and support one of our players via sponsorship. Each individual player sponsorship lasts 12 months and covers a contribution towards their involvement in the Academy. The option to fund their education is also available, should you wish to do so. Be a part of changing the game for our talented players.
Sponsors receive a letter or video of thanks from the player, your name on our 'Wall of Fame', are named as a players sponsor on our 'Player Gallery' below, as well as a receiving a certificate of sponsorship.
Together we can create pathways out of poverty for some of Malawi's most talented children.
There are five sponsorship profiles to choose from:
1. Academy Sponsorship - Covers a years involvement at Chigoli Academy) - £500 / $650
2. Academic Sponsorship - 1 Year Private School Education for Chigoli player - £500 / $650
3. Academy Sponsorship + Academic Sponsorship - £1,000 / $1,300
4. Residential Sponsor - For players who relocate to Lilongwe to join Chigoli, covers housing, food and drink, academic tutoring - £1,000 / $1,300
5. Full Sponsor - For players who relocate to Lilongwe to join Chigoli, covers academy, school and residential costs) - £2,000 / $2,600
Monthly donation options available through Paypal links.
1. Please see our player gallery below and choose the player you would like to sponsor.
2. Donations can be made online through Paypal Donate (buttons below) or by check in the USA to this address:
722 North 47th Street, Seattle, WA, 98103
3. Email - email@example.com informing us of which player you would like to sponsor.
Sponsoring from the USA? Chigoli is a non-profit 501(c)3 in the USA and able to make your donations (if lump sum) tax deductible. If you wish to sponsor a player this way please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have any questions or want to learn more please email: email@example.com
From UK & Rest of World:
Player Gallery - 2018 Academy SquaD
Players seeking sponsorship:
Fully sponsored players: